moderated Re: File listing order changed? Why? #suggestion #fixed

Gilbert Coville

I have some PDFs that came over in our migration from Yahoo back in Oct 2019.  The PDFs are fine, but show up as type File.  Probably something in the import process didn’t recognize them as PDF.   In another folder where this occurred, I re-uploaded them and they were identified properly as PDF.  I just haven’t done that with these files.

Gilbert

On May 15, 2021, at 10:04 AM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

KWKloeber,

I'm not Derek -- but I could not see your screenshot either, both in email and online.  It's just an empty box.  What do you see when checking your own message online?  https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/29453

Re: PDF files.  Are you saying groups.io is not consistent about PDF files, sometimes labeling them as non-pdf-non-folder Files?

Andy