moderated Re: #bug Messages no longer shown as read in browser #bug

I agree that this change to the link from the messages page has made reading groups on the web more difficult for me, especially if there have been more than 25 messages posted since I last read, as the link seems to change when it's moved to another page. I'd like it if either the link from the messages page were reverted back to the simple URL, or if the Previous/Next buttons could use the new URL, so the browser would know to mark the messages as visited.

Thanks,
JohnF