moderated Re: "Or" the available Actions options on a filtered Member List #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 12:58 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:50 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

After a bit more playing around, it seems that related settings are grouped. Filter selections within a group are 'OR'ed and the different groups are 'AND'ed.  If there was some kind of dividing line between the groups it would make it clearer.

Here is a mockup that groups the fields together into sections. Within each section, we 'OR' the fields. Between sections, we 'AND' them. Does this make sense? It's designed around how the underlying database is structured.
That's much clearer - thanks.

Andy