moderated Re: "Or" the available Actions options on a filtered Member List #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 07:58 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Here is a mockup that groups the fields together into sections. Within each section, we 'OR' the fields. Between sections, we 'AND' them. Does this make sense?
Mark -- Yes, it does make sense, and the horizontal rules in the mock-up represent a substantial improvement.

How does this interact (if it does at all) with the choices that subsequently appear in the Actions menu for the filtered list? That was the basis for my original #suggestion.

Thanks,
Bruce