moderated Re: File listing order changed? Why? #suggestion #fixed

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 7:39 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Ok, so it’s the new positioning that’s at fault. (I could swear the old folder icons were blue! :-) In any case, it has now become prohibitively difficult (new characterization!) to distinguish folders from files in the list.

I mean, not to be difficult or anything, but I haven't changed any part of the display on the Files page. On the search results page I made it match the existing Files page, but that's it. I will work on the icons today, but that will be a new change.