moderated Re: File listing order changed? Why? #suggestion #fixed

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 6:36 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 04:28 AM, Beth Weld wrote:
I really don't like the black icons for both folders and files.
Agreed. In my usual hyperbolic fashion, I'd call the new icons virtually useless. However, I do prefer the new ordering scheme, as long as the icons can be fixed. (Otherwise, you need to separate files and folders physically to be able to quickly tell them apart.)

I haven't changed the icons, they've always been like that....