moderated Re: File listing order changed? Why? #suggestion #fixed

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 07:34 PM, Andy wrote:
But that's the thing -- they aren't!  Folders now have both folder-icons and regular file-icons,
I'm not seeing this. The folders have horizontal icons and the files have vertical icons. They're different. I don't see any of them having both ???? The problem is that they don't look different enough from each other. It's hard to remember now, but I think the folder icons used to be blue? Now they're both black and approximately the same shape, except that the folder icons are sideways. They're not distinct enough from each other and you need to look closely to see which is which, whereas before, it jumped out at you.