moderated Re: Pricing and image attachments #suggestion #misc

Skip Montanaro <skip.montanaro@...>

It's also good manners to ask questions like this on GMF or Group_Help.  The beta group is intended for #bugs or #suggestions as noted on the Home page and in the Charter (sticky) message.

Thanks, Duane. I will point out that I asked the pricing question here precisely because someone asked what I thought to be a pricing question on GMF and was directed here. I also sent a note to support@groups.io (which I found somewhere on the groups.io website) and heard nothing but crickets. I thus decided to send a note here.

Cheers,

Skip