moderated Re: Oddity: In Files, some folders show as "Folder" some as "File", after a Search #misc

Andy

If my memory is right, Yahoo!Groups used to include a member's name next to folders.  It was the person who created the folder.  I was asking for purposes of consistency with the "old" (Yahoo) way, plus the fact that Groups.io also shows the names for SOME folders after doing a Search.  So that capability is already there, just not applied consistently.

It's a good point about who should actually "own" a folder and what it means.  Personally, I find having a name is more useful than no name at all.  Maybe that's just me.

Andy