moderated Re: Oddity: In Files, some folders show as "Folder" some as "File", after a Search #misc

Duane

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 05:06 PM, Andy wrote:
As a side note, I wonder why no person's name is listed when a file's type is "Folder", even though the file system apparently keeps track of who created the folder.  Why not just display their name all the time?
I wouldn't want that.  A folder isn't 'owned' by anyone like a photo album can be.  We have one folder with files uploaded by 17 different people, none of which are the person that created the folder.