moderated Re: "Or" the available Actions options on a filtered Member List #suggestion

Oh. I’ve never tried it. Just took your word for it. 😊

On May 12, 2021, at 7:15 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 09:51 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
That is how it should behave and how you would expect it to behave.  If there are bunch of checkboxes for filtering, even on a shopping website, you would always expect to get both choices. Not choices with both criteria.
If it actually did that, I might agree with you. But it doesn't...at least not consistently.

Regards,
Bruce