moderated Re: "Or" the available Actions options on a filtered Member List #suggestion

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 06:02 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
the filter seemed to "or" the selections
That is how it should behave and how you would expect it to behave.  If there are bunch of checkboxes for filtering, even on a shopping website, you would always expect to get both choices. Not choices with both criteria. If I'm shopping online for pants and I check both "linen"and "cotton," it means I want to see linen pants and cotton pants. Not pants that are both linen and cotton.