moderated Re: "Or" the available Actions options on a filtered Member List #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 11:17 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Since the new member list filter "ands" the selected checkboxes, it seems appropriate the the resulting Actions menu should "or" the corresponding functions.
Mark -- My assumption as to how the filter works doesn't appear to hold water.

I selected the NC and Bouncing checkboxes in order to see if I would subsequently get a list of members who were both Bouncing and NC (likely an empty set). The intent was to discover whether the Actions menu would contain both "Send Bounce Probe" and "Send Confirmation Email."

Instead, the filter seemed to "or" the selections (I got back a union, not an intersection). Other selections in the filter provide an intersection and not a union.

Pending more detailed understanding of how the filter works I am withdrawing my suggestion.

Regards,
Bruce