moderated Re: "Or" the available Actions options on a filtered Member List #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 04:46 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Rather than 'OR' the selections, would it be simpler to show the 'Send Bounce Probe' option on the the Actions button if the Bouncing filter has been selected?  "OR"ing the filter selections would mean that the resulting list could contain bouncing and non-bouncing members so showing a 'Send Bounce Probe' option in those cases wouldn't make sense.
Perhaps I wasn't clear.

I'm suggesting that we "and" the filter selections and "or" the options that appear in the Actions menu.

At this time it appears both are "and'ed."

Bruce