moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

Bob Bellizzi

How about noting that in addition nothing in the logs, if one accidentally exits to anywhere for any reason, there is no draft saved.
I had a really complex issue to explain to a member who was moderated and didn't know why his message(s) were held up (we had to do lots of research about them).
Somehow, these fingers lost groups.io near the end of the message I was composing to him.
Since no draft had been saved (moderator to member, remember), I resorted to build it in Word and then copied & pasted.
But no draft is very frustrating, especially in relation to  complex or touchy member dialog.
--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers