moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

So, given time and opportunity, this is ‘fixable.’ That’s good to know.

Oversights happen.

Dan Tucker, Groups.io  AFDRetiree’s Group Founder/Owner/Moderator

From: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:36 PM
To: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 12:24 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

I'm going off on a bit of a tangent here --

But I do find it puzzling how some Moderator actions are not logged.  It is puzzling why.  I wonder if it's "just because", or if there was a design reason for it.

It's generally because I forgot to implement the logging when I implemented the functionality. Nothing deeper than that.