locked Re: "Like" for the email-centric (was First Impressions of Groups.io)

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

I wonder if there's a way to bring the facile nature of "Like" to email-centric dinosaurs like myself.

Perhaps as an email command. Reply to the message but add +like to group's address to 'tick' the Like counter of the original message.

What about instead of having to edit an email address when you reply, just reply with the one word:

like

and that automatically gets converted into a like? I'd also add '+1' as another way of indicating liking.