moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 11:23 AM, Duane wrote:
one of the earlier plans was to add outgoing messages to the +owner Messages area
Well, maybe that's the hold up. That sounds complicated. But it doesn't have to be that complicated. Just add a simple activity "sent member message" and include the text. Once a conversation gets going (response to owner message, etc.), the rest of it takes place in the actual email address of the mod, anyway (at least, that's how it works currently). So no need to record these in owner/member messages once they get past the first response.