moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

Duane

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 03:15 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
In the beginning, it was promised by Mark as part of the “upcoming notification overhaul.’
If I remember correctly, one of the earlier plans was to add outgoing messages to the +owner Messages area on each member subscription, so all messages both ways would be found in the same place.  I seem to recall that having the Reply button work the same as on regular messages, automatically quote any highlighted text (or all), was also requested as part of that scenario.  Definitely been awhile back.  I even found a reference to it on the old Trello page from 2016, https://trello.com/c/dIIABeqs/150-display-all-owner-messages-in-one-page