moderated Re: Email delay bug is back #bug

All apologies, Mark. When I saw that it had reached five minutes, I thought it might be happening again. But maybe it was only four. :)

On May 11, 2021, at 10:52 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

All,

Periodically, I'll have to take a mail server down for maintenance for a couple of minutes. I don't generally announce these, because it's just a couple minutes. Anything under a 5 minute delay does not need to be reported.

Also, I've certainly seen delays on the receiving end of things, like with Gmail, which also sometimes prevents timely delivery of email.