moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

I finally emailed the member and asked whether she’d received a messsge from me. Very awkward. Sweated for a day snd a half because we have a group guideline saying members must respond to moderator messsges. Her reply just came back: “No I did not.”

I have no way of knowing whether this was my fault (didn’t hit “send”?) or the system’s.

Logging at *mimimum* the sending of these messages, if not their content as well (which would be preferable), is crucial.

On May 10, 2021, at 8:51 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 08:46 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
nowhere to be found
nowhere to be found or even known whether it had been sent.