moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

Because I finally had the last straw? The situation was really egregious this morning, the infamous worst-case scenario that I always worried might happen because of the no logging. It happened. It was a very sensitive message to a group member and it was nowhere to be found.