moderated Re: Checkboxes in emailed photos section for bulk deletion of copies, unwanted pictures #suggestion

Jay Elvove

As the person (I think) who initiated this thread most recently, I'll weigh in as well.  I'm a champion of groups.io, and I manage several groups of various sizes (paid and unpaid), but I was surprised to discover that there is virtually no bulk processing capability for working with directories and files (which, of course, includes photos), something that's been available on even the most rudimentary operating systems pretty much since their inception.  Bulk uploading is available, and it would be great to be able to bulk download, delete, and move items, perhaps, print or copy them as well.  I'm fairly certain that there's an underlying filesystem that can be accessed on the backend by groups.io support.  It would be great if owners and moderators (and, perhaps, regular users) could have at least rudimentary access to it as well.  I've seen requests for this feature in the forums often.  Perhaps, there's more to implementing this feature than I realize, but even if that's the case, I'd like to know from an official source if it's at least something in the pipeline.  And as there seems not to be a way to do this now, please let me know how I can get help deleting the hundreds of signature files that are cluttering up our "Emailed Photos" folder.

Thanks very much,

Jay