moderated #suggestion Instant Down button #suggestion


The image above is a thing that appears at the bottom of a page. If you click it it moves your view of the messages to the top.
It is a very common thing in forums.

Can we get one that scrolls one to the bottom, placed at the top of pages?
Also, what are these called/named?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.