From: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...>
Date: Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:27 AM
To: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion

And preferably, the text of the message should also be recorded/preserved, as with the text for a rejected message, invitations, etc.

 This has become a very severe lack at this point.

On May 10, 2021, at 12:22 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Right, That’s always the answer to this (badly needed) suggestion. And when the bcc doesn’t come thru, you’re stuck wondering whether the bcc failed (you forgot to click the box?) or the message didn’t go thru at all. There absolutely, positively needs to be a record somewhere that the message happened, independent of the bcc.

On May 10, 2021, at 12:19 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 01:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

There is absolutely no record of messages to members by mods

There's always a record if you Bcc: yourself.  That's what I do, so really have no need for it to be logged.