moderated Re: Log the claiming of a pending member by a mod #suggestion #done

Malcolm Austen

On Fri, 07 May 2021 17:53:47 +0100, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 09:48 AM, Marina wrote:

The moderator in charge could do nothing about the nessage because, apparently, it had been claimed by me.
Well, that's different from claimed pending members. The claiming doesn't prevent any other mod from acting on the member. It's just informative. So either claimed messages are different, or the other mod misunderstood. I don't know.

I assumed that it explicitly prevented another moderator taking action on it. Is "just informative" sufficient?

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...