moderated Re: Log the claiming of a pending member by a mod #suggestion #done

Malcolm Austen

On Thu, 06 May 2021 22:27:20 +0100, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 01:01 PM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
by accidentally clicking on [Edit]
But even to do that, you would be in the pending message list and the message would be marked as already claimed. Right?

No, I'm talking about the situation in which an unclaimed message might be claimed by mistake and can not tyen be unclaimed.

In any case, maybe claiming a message should be changed to the same mechanism as for claiming a pending member, namely, you affirmatively click the claim button.

As I have said, I have requested an explicit [Claim] button for messages rather than having to do it as a side-effect of an edit.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...