moderated Re: Log the claiming of a pending member by a mod #suggestion #done

Chris Jones

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 07:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
How could you inadvertently claim a pending message? Can’t you only claim via the website, where the message would be marked as claimed?
I have been watching this topic from the sidelines...  until now. As with Claiming a Message a Pending member can only be Claimed via the website, at which point it is badged accordingly, also indicating who claimed it.

While not opposing the suggestion that a claiming action should be a recorded Activity I would point out that who claimed which Pending Member is most easily found from the Pending Members list; more easily in fact that having to filter the Activity log. Just go the the Pending members list and all current "claims" are visible at the same time.

Chris