moderated Re: Log the claiming of a pending member by a mod #suggestion #done

Marina

J_Catlady:
How could you inadvertently claim a pending message?
I didn't go into detail because I know that Beta is not for lenghty discussions.
Some days ago, I checked (opened) a pending message via web. I though about correcting it, then I changed my mind because it was not my turn to moderate the group and I left it there.
The moderator in charge could do nothing about the nessage because, apparently, it had been claimed by me.
I didn't remember claiming it, so I checked my activity and the group activity, but I found out that claiming is not logged.

Malcom's explanation about the [Edit] + [Cancel] thing has shed some light on the problem, though.

Marina