moderated Enable and Disable Notifications options visible at the same time #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've raised issues previously about browser notifications and I've been testing with different browsers on my laptop and mobile.  I turned on notifications for the default Samsung Internet browser on my phone but when I went to turn them off I noticed the Enable and Disable options are both visible at the same time which doesn't make sense. The default Samsung Internet browser is listed as Android Chrome:

I haven't tried disabling it yet in order to leave evidence for any investigation.

Regards
Andy