moderated Re: Log the claiming of a pending member by a mod #suggestion #done

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 01:01 PM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
by accidentally clicking on [Edit]
But even to do that, you would be in the pending message list and the message would be marked as already claimed. Right?

In any case, maybe claiming a message should be changed to the same mechanism as for claiming a pending member, namely, you affirmatively click the claim button.