moderated Re: Log the claiming of a pending member by a mod #suggestion #done

How could you inadvertently claim a pending message? Can’t you only claim via the website, where the message would be marked as claimed? Just curious. I like the proposed additional feature too, same as i like my originally proposed feature (logging claiming of pending members), but not for that reason.

On May 6, 2021, at 10:49 AM, Marina <moderatore@...> wrote:

I was just about to ask for the same feature. After inadvertently claiming a pending message, I checked both my activity log and the group log, but I found out that "Claim" was not listed under the Actions dropdown menu.

Marina