moderated Re: Breadcrumb row #bug

Andy Wedge

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 06:38 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

  • On the Calendar, when displaying event details, the breadcrumb could be expanded to include the event name and include a clickable link to return to the previous calendar view.
Done.
Further suggestions relating to the breadcrumb in the calendar:

  • If you navigate away from the current month and display some event details, the Calendar link in the breadcrumb contains a calstart parameter so clicking it will take you back to display the month that the event is in. If you edit the event though, the calendar link in the breadcrumb does not contain the calstart parameter so clicking it takes you back to the current month. Can we include the calstart parameter in the breadcrumb link when editing an event?
  • When viewing responses for an RSVP event, the calendar and event title are removed from the breadcrumb leaving just a link back to the homepage of the group plus the calendar icon & 'Event Responses' text. When viewing responses, can we linkify the event name and add the icon & 'Event Responses' text as the last element of the breadcrumb?

Thanks
Andy