moderated Re: Breadcrumb row #bug

Hi All,

I've spent some more time working on the breadcrumb navigation and fixing some other app-related issues.

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 11:43 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Some additional suggestions:
  • From the messages screen, selecting Polls from the Messages/Topics/Expanded/Polls buttons shows the Polls icon in the breadcrumb. Selecting a poll from the list causes the breadcrumb link to change to Messages meaning you cannot use the breadcrumb to get back to the list of Polls.
I'm not sure what the right answer is. There are two ways to view a poll, either via the Polls page or via the Messages/Topics nav path. What I've read about breadcrumbs and UI says that when you have multiple paths, only display one (the canonical one) in the breadcrumb.

  • On the Calendar, when displaying event details, the breadcrumb could be expanded to include the event name and include a clickable link to return to the previous calendar view.
Done.
  • From the directory, when selecting a member's entry, the breadcrumb could be expanded to include the member name and a clickable link to return to the Directory.

Done as well.

Also, the issues with the group member page and the header/footer scrolling in the app should be fixed now.