Re: Breadcrumb row #bug

Bob Morley

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 03:41 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
The link colour is a feature if your browser rather than Groups.io and based upon whether or not a particular link is in your browser history to determine if it has previously been visited. The difference in the links you listed and the "sparse" nature of a link for an individual message navigated to by the next/previous arrow icons has always been there as far as I recall.  The "sparse" link format is also used in email footers where it says "View/Reply Online" etc.

Andy
Understood that this is a browser action. What I see in both Chrome and MS Edge is that now they are not seeing the full and sparse links as the same page. This was working up until yesterday and is now no longer working for me.

I assume that others are seeing this as well.

--
Gerald