moderated Re: Search bar reformatting #update

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 05:11 AM, Linda Perry wrote:
I can't find the search bar for message.  I see you pushed it to the breadcrumb row but I don't know where that is either.   Why is the message box not on top front and center like it has been and what is a breadcrumb row?
The search bar has moved to the top right corner of the Groups.io window, just below your name.

The breadcrumb is a series of links across the top of the page which show the route taken to get to your current display and provide quick navigation links to go back to a previous point:

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breadcrumb_navigation

As has been pointed out by J (in #29304), after an initial search, the search box actually moves back to its original location which seems weird as it introduces a lack of consistency.

Andy