locked Re: Not receiving own copies of messages appear to not workandsmall issue with "other services" page of profile

christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

So if I change the email address in the "login" page of profile, will all of my subscriptions suddenly poit to the new address? If so, that's pretty neat!

On 7 Jun 2015, at 22:22, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, tried another provider just for a taste of a test-

Sent from the BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 22:20:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [beta] Not receiving own copies of messages appear to not workandsmall issue with "other services" page of profile

Fair enough, maybe it's just one of those things that can't be resolved. Ah well, worth a shot.
On 7 Jun 2015, at 22:19, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Chriss,
I would like to report that uncheck receive own copies works with gmail, and a braillenote, or a braille sense email client.

Sent from the BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 14:18:17 -0700
Subject: [beta] Not receiving own copies of messages appear to not work andsmall issue with "other services" page of profile

Hi all

Subject says it all. I unchecked the checkbox to "always receive copies of my own posts", yet I'm still receiving them, at least if I do it from my iCloud Mail account using Apple Mail for OS X as my client. Posting this on the web to see if the setting works this way.

Also, I might as well kill two birds in one stone and report that the "other services" page of profile appears to be incomplete. All I get from VoiceOver is "Oauth Logins", excuse spelling.

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.