Re: Breadcrumb row #bug

Andy Wedge

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 06:10 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've fixed the link in the album breadcrumb, and I've made changes based on Andy's suggestions for the Topics/Messages/Message pages.

That looks and feels much better - thanks.

Some additional suggestions:

  • From the messages screen, selecting Polls from the Messages/Topics/Expanded/Polls buttons shows the Polls icon in the breadcrumb. Selecting a poll from the list causes the breadcrumb link to change to Messages meaning you cannot use the breadcrumb to get back to the list of Polls.
  • On the Calendar, when displaying event details, the breadcrumb could be expanded to include the event name and include a clickable link to return to the previous calendar view.
  • From the directory, when selecting a member's entry, the breadcrumb could be expanded to include the member name and a clickable link to return to the Directory.

Regards
Andy