moderated Re: Search bar reformatting #update

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 2:55 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
I don't know if I am looking at the right thing.  But when I search within Files, today I frequently encounter an error.

Go to Files, then Search for something.  So far, so good.  Then type something else into the search box, and:

    404 page not found

It happens every time.

This should be fixed now.

(BTW, I don't see anything new or different about the search bar, except for Messages where it moved.  Wow.  (Not!)  For searching in Members or Activity, it looks like nothing changed.  What did?)

Mainly behind the scenes HTML. And when viewing on mobile.