moderated Re: Search bar reformatting #update

Andy

I don't know if I am looking at the right thing.  But when I search within Files, today I frequently encounter an error.

Go to Files, then Search for something.  So far, so good.  Then type something else into the search box, and:

    404 page not found

It happens every time.

I don't recall if that happened before, but I did not see it until now, so I suspect this is new.

(BTW, I don't see anything new or different about the search bar, except for Messages where it moved.  Wow.  (Not!)  For searching in Members or Activity, it looks like nothing changed.  What did?)

Andy