moderated Re: Delay, or failur,e to receive my own group messages #bug

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 9:51 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
There seems to be a bug this morning with emailing messages. My last message to the group, sent via email, successfully posted to the group at 9:30 a.m. but has not come through my email yet. I'm FO (which now includes AutoFollowReplies so I should have received it). My email delivery history shows my last message received at 9:10 a.m. (that would be Andy's message about links to all topics started by members, to which I replied) and is showing no bounces.

I had to turn off email delivery from one of the email servers because a bug was being triggered, causing it to crash repeatedly. I fixed it, and things should be back to normal in the next minute or two.

Thanks,
MarkĀ