moderated Delay, or failur,e to receive my own group messages #bug

There seems to be a bug this morning with emailing messages. My last message to the group, sent via email, successfully posted to the group at 9:30 a.m. but has not come through my email yet. I'm FO (which now includes AutoFollowReplies so I should have received it). My email delivery history shows my last message received at 9:10 a.m. (that would be Andy's message about links to all topics started by members, to which I replied) and is showing no bounces.