moderated Re: Sending member message to multiple members fails #bug

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 07:47 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
the original post did not specify members being selected across multiple pages
Exactly. I would retitle the bug "to members across multiple pages" instead of "to multiple members."

I'm also not sure whether it applies to more actions besides Send Message. It's hard to test, because at least with Send Message, nothing happens until you start composing the message. I don't have enough test bandwidth in my test group to try other actions, and I'm loathe to send test messages to my real group.

The qualification of this is a bug lies in the fact that the page explicitly says "n members checked" and then does the action only to the subset of the smaller number of members checked on the particular page - just in case anyone wants to call this a "feature." :)