moderated Re: Sending member message to multiple members fails #bug

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 07:03 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
You can select n number of members from the member page, and for "action" select "send message," but in composing the message, the top displays "send to 0 members" and the message does not get sent to the selected members.
On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 05:53 PM, in a different thread, J_Catlady wrote:
That would be a great feature, if it were working. But it's not. My test group strips fonts and colors and the preview does not. I just tested it. Maybe should file a bug report.
There seems to be a pattern here. People say something works, and J. Catlady says, "No, it doesn't." Maybe there's something weird going on with her browser, or her OS? For what it's worth, I'm running Firefox 78.10(esr) on a Gentoo Linux system (kernel version 5.10.27) that I compiled myself. I'm spending $20 a month for a premium group.

It might be nice if the participants in this group had a way to share information about their respective browsers / operating systems, to make it easier to track down real bugs in groups.io software (as opposed to glitches in people's platforms). Just a thought.

--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas