locked Re: Not receiving own copies of messages appear to not work and small issue with "other services" page of profile

Posting via the web hasn't made a difference; I still received a copy of my own message.

On 7 Jun 2015, at 22:18, Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@icloud.com> wrote:

Hi all

Subject says it all. I unchecked the checkbox to "always receive copies of my own posts", yet I'm still receiving them, at least if I do it from my iCloud Mail account using Apple Mail for OS X as my client. Posting this on the web to see if the setting works this way.

Also, I might as well kill two birds in one stone and report that the "other services" page of profile appears to be incomplete. All I get from VoiceOver is "Oauth Logins", excuse spelling.