moderated Re: Sending member message to multiple members fails #bug

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:12 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
when you select 'Send Message' from the Actions button, it says sending to 0 (zero) members.
More accurately, it sends only to (and displays "sending to") the number members from the current page you're on, be that 0, 1, or however many are checked on that particular page. That's despite the announcement "n members checked" where n is the total from all the pages you selected from.