moderated Re: Sending member message to multiple members fails #bug

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 01:58 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
it may be losing the ones on previous pages as you scroll through
It has never worked when scrolling through multiple pages as far as I recall even though the number of members selected as you navigate from page to page in the member list  is correct. As you said, when you select 'Send Message' from the Actions button, it says sending to 0 (zero) members. It's for that reason that I normally switch to infinite scroll on the rare occasions I need to select multiple members I cannot just do a search for.

Andy