moderated Re: Sending member message to multiple members fails #bug

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 05:58 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
it may be losing the ones on previous pages as you scroll through
I've confirmed that that's the bug. Even on a subsequent page with none selected on that particular page, it says "x members" selected and therefore seems to remember the selections from previous pages. But it has actually lost them and will display "send to 0 members" once you select Send Message.