moderated Re: Sending member message to multiple members fails #bug

Were yours on multiple pages? I think that may have been the problem. I think it may be losing the ones on previous pages as you scroll through, and my last page didn’t have any selected.

On Apr 26, 2021, at 12:07 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 01:03 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
You can select n number of members from the member page, and for "action" select "send message," but in composing the message, the top displays "send to 0 members" and the message does not get sent to the selected members.
It works perfectly for me and I've just done another test to prove it. The count of the the number of members selected was correct, messages were sent (according to the Email Delivery History for each member) and messages were received by each member.

Andy