locked Not receiving own copies of messages appear to not work and small issue with "other services" page of profile

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hi all

Subject says it all. I unchecked the checkbox to "always receive copies of my own posts", yet I'm still receiving them, at least if I do it from my iCloud Mail account using Apple Mail for OS X as my client. Posting this on the web to see if the setting works this way.

Also, I might as well kill two birds in one stone and report that the "other services" page of profile appears to be incomplete. All I get from VoiceOver is "Oauth Logins", excuse spelling.